четверг, 21 мая 2015 г.

SILO HOUSE BY CHRISTOPH KAISER

Good evening everyone.

I must share with you this wonderful story.An architect Christoph Kaiser  bought an old granary in 1955 from Kansas farmer online. He updated the "bunker" and transformed into a unique and charming house.This old granary could well remain neglected , but now it is 350 square meters for a cozy and comfortable living.









I dream of one day as well as Christoph Kaiser , buy an abandoned building.I ll fall in love with this place, as we all architects do and create something completely new and beautiful.
Maybe it's spring, and maybe it's my "man from the past". But today, I can not sleep. No, no just more coffee and movies about love.

I wish you all love from which it is impossible to sleep.
You blonde/





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий