суббота, 23 мая 2015 г.

I have nothing to wear,again .

What should I wear? With these words, I start my every morning. In Kazan suddenly became warm and sunny. I am very glad I decided to do a little shopping today.
God I love shoes and handbags, and dresses and makeup . Damn, I am hopeless .But dont think that I mindlessly buy everything in the store .
Each time before i go shopping, I check all the staff in my closet , and decide what to buy for this season. New jeans or a red dress or a blue blouse . Of course I cant stop myself from an unplanned things like a scarf or a bracelet , but my main rule: before you buy something , ask yourself what you going to wear with it? For example, buying a skirt , think , do you have a jacket that is suitable for it.

Here are some inspirational images for you.









And a bit of summer looks. For evening course, or special occasion .







I'll see you soon .Follow me on twitter and see what I bought .
https://twitter.com/askblondee

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий