суббота, 23 мая 2015 г.

Mysterious Mr. Designer

Each day surprises me more and more.
New people, new goals, new hopes. But your past is always just around the corner. The universe never misses unsolved problems.
So today I met my "Mysterious designer" at the mall.
Long story short: two years ago I got a job in a construction company .
And since in the company already has been working two girls from my university , i had no problems to make friends with everyone. And on the first day, girl told me about the mysterious designer, who worked on the same floor with us and that everyone called him Mr. ....., not just by name.
From the local gossip, I learned that the Mysterious Mr. Designer (But I'll call him MMD.), was a very private man, no one knew anything about him that did not apply to the work. He goes to lunch always alone, never goes to parties of the company, and does not communicate to any topics other than work.
I also learned that he is respected  by everybody including the ordinary workers. And Big boss considers him as her right hand and very respect his opinion.
I was very afraid of him at first, and the first three days i was trying to avoid meeting with MMD.Then suddenly we became good friends.But that's another story.
Oh it seems  this story is not short at all.
Today we met and I think , should call him? I thought he was very happy to see me.
No no, of course not, he just reminded me of the old good times.
C U kisses...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий