вторник, 19 мая 2015 г.

​​80 m2 of Style

Hi everyone! Yesterday I received a new order from the old client. He wants to upgrade and decorate his garden.



That's what he wants in an area of ​​80 square meters :
- Flowers
- Paths
- Unusual garden lights
- A place for the family table and BBQ .
- A small playground for his granddaughter .All of these areas must not interfere with each other and create a single composition .It seems that there is a lot of space in the garden , but it is not.If you look closer you will see that the area of ​​the garden are narrow and long.
I already have a couple of ideas of how to organize a cozy little paradise here .And when the customer will approve my design you'll be the first one to see my design-project.
I want to use a lot of candles in this project. It will give a bit of magic for the garden in the evening.
Here are some examples:









Ok . Now, its really time to work for me. See you soon . Thank you for your time.
Check for updates and follow me on:
http://askblonde.livejournal.com/
@askblondee
https://ru.pinterest.com/Agatavolturi/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий